Ebike Support Specialist
As a Tech Support Specialist, you’ll be working directly with the main focus of our whole company - the customer.
You'll be providing tech support to both Blix owners and bike shops through phone and email. You'll be guiding Blix owners and bike shops in diagnosing and troubleshooting both the electric assist system and mechanical parts, handling warranty claims and return/exchanges. You'll also develop educational content on products for both consumers and dealers.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to Blix owners and bike shops
- Coordinating warranty claims
- Proactively create educational content for our online support center
- Build and service our e-bike demo fleet.
- Provide support to our team as required (order processing, other inquiries etc.).
- Monitor and analyze market trends, and studying competitors' products.
- Identify innovative product solutions to improve performance and/or decreasing cost.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer service and talking to customers.
- Experience in riding and/or working with bikes.
- Have a positive attitude and a love for technical problem solving.
- Have logical ways of approaching troubleshooting and problem solving.
Detail-orientedand highly organized.
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
Compensation & Benefits
- Part-time, hourly. Full-time is also available.
- Enjoy a casual dress-code
- All-day office snacks
- Company benefit package (for full-time positions)