Blix wants to make smart everyday living possible. We design electric bicycles for personal and commercial use to improve short distance transportation.
In this full-time position, you'll be responsible for managing our technical support from our Santa Cruz office location to retail customers and consumers to ensure complete customer satisfaction. You'll be providing service support Blix e-bikes and the e-bike system. You'll also handle returns, manage inventory and shipping of spare parts and warranty replacements. Being responsible for service and warranties, you'll also be a key stakeholder in our product improvement and continues development.
These will be your responsibilities:
• Provide technical support and trouble-shooting to bike shops and direct consumers
• Developing and implementing a customer service concept for warranty & repairs processing and spare parts supply
• Develop training and service material for Blix e-bikes and e-bike system.
• Build and service our e-bike demo fleet.
• Provide support to team as required (order processing, inquiries).
• Monitor and analyze market trends, and studying competitors' products.
• Identify innovative product solutions to improve performance and/or decreasing cost.
You're probably our ideal candidate because you:
• Have a big passion for cycling and bicycles.
• Have a technical degree or big interest in learning about e-bike systems.
• Have a logical way of thinking about problems and how to solve them.
• Have great organizational and planning skills.
• Are organized and self-driven. You want to get things done.
• Are creative and like to solve problems!
• 3 years experience in the bicycle industry
• Great written and verbal communication
The Blix Story
Blix wants to make smart everyday living possible. We make beautiful and easy-to-use electric bicycles and accessories with integrated technology, designed to improve short distance transportation for personal and commercial use. We make cities more accessible, communities more enjoyable, and we enable healthy and sustainable lifestyles.
Blix ebikes are sold online and through a strong dealer network throughout US and Canada. Established in 2014, Blix is one of fastest growing ebike brands in the U.S market.
Blix also manage and distribute the Swedish made Walleräng e-bikes in North America. Find out more at www.wallerang.com.