Who are we?
Blix designs and develop beautiful electric commuter bikes, with distribution through a network of dealers across North America and online. Our goal is to transform urban transportation with a smart and sustainable way to move around, and we work closely with partners in Sweden who have provided the Scandinavian market with some of the most popular electric bikes on the market since 2006.
Blix also manage and distribute the Swedish made Walleräng e-bikes in North America. Find out more at www.blixbike.com and www.wallerang.com.
Where are we?
Blix HQ is located in beautiful Santa Cruz, CA, about a 3 min ebike ride from the beach. We're a small team big ambitions and fast expansion, and we love to go to work everyday knowing that what we do changes peoples lives for the better.
Who are you?
In this position, You'll be responsible for managing our technical support for retail, commercial and online sales to ensure complete customer satisfaction. You'll be a key stakeholder in our product development for both existing and new products. You'll also be managing and improving our product inventory and distribution processes.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
• Monitor and analyze market trends, and studying competitors' products.
• Identify innovative product solutions to improve performance and/or decreasing cost.
Product Tech Support
• Manage our technical support and trouble-shooting to our dealers, consumers, sales reps and partners.
• Develop product training material to our sales team, dealers and end-customers to enable them to trouble-shoot the bike.
• Manage our supply chain including production, import, logistics and distribution.
• Develop and manage standard procedures for warehouse, warranty claims, shipping.
• Build and service our e-bike demo fleet.
• Provide support to team as required (order processing, inquiries).
You're probably our ideal candidate because you:
• Have a passion for cycling and very good knowledge in how a bicycle and its' components work.
• Have a logical way of thinking about problems and how to solve them.
• Have great organizational and planning skills.
• Are organized and self-driven. You want to get things done.
• Are creative and like to solve problems!
• Experience in repairing bicycles.
• Basic knowledge in Excel.
• Basic knowledge in PowerPoint and Word.
Hours: This is a full-time position.
How to Apply:
Send in your resume / cover letter on the link below: